An Important Covid-19 Update to our Valued Patients
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the past year and a half. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control is a top priority for our practice and you will see this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment you will be asked some questions in order to maintain the safety and health of our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room does not offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 516-621-7566 or visit our website at www.harborfamilydentalli.com. Thank you for being our patient. We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Dr Broth, Dr. Messinger and Staff